How can I contact OWWA office?
Clients will simply dial 1348 using landline or mobile phone. As for clients outside Metro Manila, they may dial (02) 1348 while international clients may dial 0632-1348. “We want the OFWs, their families, and the public to be able to connect with OWWA with as much ease as possible.
How do I contact OWWA Philippines?
- Program Services: 0908-863-4250/ 700-2792.
- Social Benefits Unit: 0908-863-4300/ 0995-366-5132.
- SBU(WAP Medical Assistancee/MEDPLUS): 0927-620-7300.
- Education and Training Unit: 0949-163-9739; 0938-636-3687; 09469836340; 0906-535-9631; 0918-231-4640.
- Welfare Assistance Unit: 0928-1736607/0956-5437846/ 0939-261-6634.
How do I claim OWWA benefit of OFW?
- Accomplished Medplus Application Form.
- Copy of PhilHealth Benefit Payment Notice.
- One (1) Copy of Passport-size Picture.
- Proof of OWWA Membership Contribution.
- Notarized Special Power of Attorney by the OFW – if the OFW is in abroad and the filer-claimant is the next-of-kin.
How can I check my OWWA status?
To check your OWWA Membership status, go to the Information tab. If the status is ACTIVE, your membership is still valid until the stated validity date, while if INACTIVE, there is an option to renew your membership (here’s how to renew).
How can I get appointment for OWWA?
BOOK FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT http://www.polodubaiportal.org/appointments/ ORIGINAL PASSPORT. POLO VERIFIED CONTRACT. VISA VALIDITY SHOULD BE MORE THAN 90 DAYS AND OFW MUST BE ACTIVELY AND CONTINUOUSLY WORKING.
What do you know about OWWA?
What is OWWA? The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) is an attached agency of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and a membership institution. It protects and promotes the welfare of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their dependents.
How do I make an appointment in OWWA?
How to Book an Appointment at OWWA Regional Welfare Office Online
- STEP 1: Open the page to book an appointment by going to this link – https://appointment.owwa.gov.ph/
- STEP 2: Choose your OWWA Regional Office.
- STEP 3: Choose the type of program you want to book an appointment.
How can I get OWWA certificate?
Step by Step Process on Becoming an OWWA Member Visit your region’s OWWA Agency and present the required documents. Please follow all of the officer’s guidance in applying for your Overseas Workers Welfare Association Membership. Pay the applicable fee and an Official Receipt will be issued by the office.