How can I get my tax return from 2017?
How to access the paper 2017 Tax return
- use our automated self-help publications ordering service at any time – you need the full title of the publication to use this service.
- phone our Publications Distribution Service on 1300 720 092. You can speak to an operator between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Can you still file a 2016 tax return?
The short answer is yes, you can still file a 2016 tax return. If you’re owed a refund, you can still claim it, and if you owe the IRS money, they’ll still be glad to receive it.
Can I still file my 2017 taxes in 2020?
You usually can still get a refund for up to three years prior. So, for 2020, you can still file for 2019, 2018, and 2017.
How do I get my prior year tax returns?
Order a Transcript
- Online Using Get Transcript. They can use Get Transcript Online on IRS.gov to view, print or download a copy of all transcript types.
- By phone. The number is 800-908-9946.
- By mail. Taxpayers can complete and send either Form 4506-T or Form 4506T-EZ to the IRS to get one by mail.
Is it too late to eFile 2017 taxes?
May 17, 2021 is the last day to file your original 2017 tax return to claim a refund. If you received an extension for the 2017 return then your deadline is October 15, 2021.
When does the 2017 tax year start in Australia?
The following tax rates, thresholds and allowances are valid for the 2016 – 2017 Tax Year in Australia which is known as the 2017 Tax Year. The Tax Year runs from 1 March 2016 – 28 February 2017
How many tax returns are there in Australia?
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has released the annual Taxation Statistics report for the income year 2016–17. The report presents an overview of 16.5 million 2017 income tax returns for 13.9 million individuals, 970,000 companies, as well as super funds, partnerships and trusts.
How to calculate taxes for 2016-2017 tax year?
Tax Rates 2016-2017 Taxable Income Tax on this income $0 – $87,000 32.5c for each $1 $87,001 – $180,000 $28,275 plus 37c for each $1 over $87,00 Over $180,000 $62,685 plus 45c for each $1 over $180,0
When do I need to lodge my tax return in Australia?
As the end of another tax year looms, you will inevitably turn your mind to the issue of tax return lodgment. Tax return 2017 lodgment will start from 1st of July 2017. You may choose to lodge your return through the eTax system, a recent development by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) that facilitates online lodgment directly to the ATO.