How do I access iCloud photo sharing?
First, make sure you and your friends have iCloud Photo Sharing turned on. To do that, go to Settings > iCloud > turn on iCloud Photo Sharing. Next, go to your Photos app and click on Shared.
How do I access Apple shared Photos?
On your Mac, open the Photos app. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose Photos > Preferences. Click the iCloud tab, then select Shared Albums. On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Users and Accounts > iCloud and turn on Shared Albums.
How can I login to iCloud?
How to log into iCloud on your iPhone
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Tap the blue text reading “Sign in to your iPhone.” (If you’re already signed into iCloud, your name and information will appear here.)
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- You’ll see a blank screen with the text “Signing in to iCloud…” Be patient.
How can I see whats in my iCloud?
Open Settings>Apple ID>iCloud and you can access the same information on an iPhone or iPad. You will see the same familiar horizontal color-coded storage bar, and the same More.. button where you will be able to identify which applications are using the most storage.
Why can t I see shared photos on iCloud?
If you’re not sure know how to do this, follow these steps. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
How do I view a shared album on my iPhone?
How to accept a shared album invite
- Go to your Photos app.
- Tap the For You tab. The invite should appear at the top of the list.
- Tap Accept.
How do I access iCloud drive on my iPhone?
Browse iCloud Drive
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Locations, tap iCloud Drive. If you don’t see Locations, tap Browse again. If you don’t see iCloud Drive under Locations, tap Locations.
- To open a folder, tap it. See View files and folders in Files on iPhone.
How do I use iCloud on my iPhone?
Go to Settings, tap [your name], then select iCloud. Choose the apps—like Photos, Contacts, Calendars, and third-party apps—that you want to use with iCloud. Set up iCloud on your other devices to keep your content up to date everywhere.
How do I find shared photos?
Manage your conversations and albums
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Sharing .
- You can access your shared albums and sharing activity, like comments and recently added photos. New sharing activity will be in bold.