How do I align text in Word with keyboard?
To make text centred, select and highlight the text first, then hold down Ctrl (the control key) on the keyboard and press E. To make text right aligned, select and highlight the text first, then hold down Ctrl (the control key) on the keyboard and then press R.
How do I alphabetize in Word 2010?
Sort a list alphabetically in Word
- Select the list you want to sort.
- Go to Home > Sort.
- Set Sort by to Paragraphs and Text.
- Choose Ascending (A to Z) or Descending (Z to A).
- Select OK.
What is double spaced text?
In text formatting, a double space means sentences contain a full blank line (the equivalent of the full height of a line of text) between the rows of words. By default, most programs have single spacing enabled, which is a slight space between each line of text, similar to how this paragraph looks.
What Font Size Should a research paper be?
Use double-spaced text throughout your paper. Use a standard font, such as Times New Roman or Arial, in a legible size (10- to 12-point). Use continuous pagination throughout the paper, including the title page and the references section. Page numbers appear flush right within your header.
How do I sort bullets alphabetically in Word?
Select the text in a bulleted or numbered list. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Sort. In the Sort Text dialog box, under Sort by, click Paragraphs and then Text, and then click either Ascending or Descending.
How do I change the default font to bullets in Word?
Changing the Bullet Type
- Choose the Bullets and Numbering option from the Format menu.
- Make sure the Bulleted tab is selected.
- Select a bullet style from those shown in the dialog box.
- If you don’t like any of the styles shown, select one of the styles and click on Customize.
- Select one of the six bullet characters available in the dialog box.
How do I insert bullets in Word?
- Within your Microsoft document, place your cursor or highlight the text where you wish to insert a bulleted list.
- Under the [Home] tab in the “Paragraph” section, click the [Bullets] drop-down menu.
- Choose a bullet style or select “Bullets and Numbering” to create a customized bullet style.
What are the options to arrange alphabet in ascending order?
Select the list you want to sort. Go to Home > Sort. Set Sort by to Paragraphs and Text. Choose Ascending (A to Z) or Descending (Z to A).
What format are bullets?
Bullet points are used to draw attention to important information within a document so that a reader can identify the key issues and facts quickly. There are no fixed rules about how to use them, but here are some guidelines: 1. The text introducing the list of bullet points should end with a colon. 2.