How do I enable F1-F12 on my Asus laptop?
Also,you can still access the F1-F12 functions by pressing Fn and F1 – F12. By selecting the F1-F12 option, you can get F1- F12 functions by pressing F1-F12. You can still access the hotkey functions by pressing Fn and F1-F12. Find “Asus Keyboard Hotkeys” in Utilities.
How do I fix my Fn key on my Asus?
Solution 2: Repair ASUS Hotkey Application
- Go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features.
- Find and locate program “ATK Package” from the list.
- Right-click on it and Repair on the context menu.
- Restart your PC for the change to take effect.
How do I enable function keys on my Asus laptop?
ASUS Keyboard Hotkeys can be used with the Fn key to provide quick access to certain features and switch between certain features. You can trigger the hotkeys function by pressing and holding in combination with the hotkeys (F1~F12).
How do I make my ASUS F11 and F12 control volume?
If you press the Fn button at the bottom left corner of your keypad, next to the Ctrl button, and press F11 or F12 while you’re at it, you’ll be able to control your volume on the keypad. So it’s: Fn + F11 → volume decreases, Fn + F12 → volume increases.
How do I get my F keys to work without Fn?
Press the up-arrow or down-arrow keys to select the Action Keys Mode option, and then press the Enter key to display the menu. Select the Enabled option to require only the F1 through F12 keys to use the action as indicated on the action key, without having to press the Fn key itself.
How do I turn off Fn lock on Asus?
The laptop must have advanced BIOS options for the “Fn” key to be disabled.
- Turn on your computer.
- Use the right arrow to move to the “System Configuration” menu.
- Press the down arrow to navigate to the “Action Keys Mode” option.
- Press “Enter” to switch the settings to disabled.