How do I fix my Wi-Fi on my iPhone 4S it wont turn on?
Apple’s official solution for the iPhone 4S
- Verify that airplane mode is off by tapping Settings > Airplane Mode.
- Reset the network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Ensure that your device is using the latest software.
How do I restore my iPhone 4S if its dead?
If the phone is unresponsive, try to power on the phone by holding the power button for about 2 seconds. If this does not work, then attempt to restart the iphone by holding the power button and home button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears (~10 seconds). If the phone remains dead, try to reset the phone.
Why is the WiFi greyed out on my iPhone?
If your WiFi button is still grey, go into Settings > General > Software Update and make sure your device is up to date. If your iPhone is up-to-date and you’re still unable to turn your Wifi on or off, then the next step is to perform a full backup and restore of your device.
How do I fix my WiFi not turning on?
How to fix wifi not working on android
- Check WiFi setting and see whether it is turned on.
- Open Airplane Mode and disable it again.
- Restart phone.
- Reset the router to its factory settings.
- Check router name and password.
- Disable Mac filtering.
- Connect WiFi with other devices.
- Reboot the router.
How do I fix my iPhone 4S when it won’t charge?
How To Fix iPhone 4S Won’t Charge Issue
- How To Fix The iPhone 4S Won’t Charge Issue.
- Make sure the charger unit is working.
- Charge from a different power outlet.
- Check the phone charging port.
- Try charging the phone from a computer USB port.
- Force restart the phone.
- Perform a hard reset.
How do you restart a dead iPhone?
Hard Reset Your iPhone iPhone SE or older: Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the Home button. Release both buttons when the Apple logo appears on the screen. Your iPhone will turn back on shortly after.