How do I get a Mac email address?
Access the “My Apple ID” page on Apple.com. Choose your “Apple ID.” This is the part of the email address that comes before @mac.com. Fill in the remainder of the form, including your desired password and security question. The form will also request your birthday, name, current email address, preferred language, etc.
How do you make a new account on a Mac?
Add a user
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Users & Groups.
- Click the Add button below the list of users.
- Click the New Account pop-up menu, then choose a type of user.
- Enter a full name for the new user.
- Enter a password for the user, then enter it again to verify.
- Click Create User.
Why is my me com mail not working?
Make sure that you turned on Mail in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn on Mail. Make sure that new data is pushed to your device automatically. In iOS 14 or later, tap Settings > Mail > Accounts > Fetch New Data, then turn on Push.
Can I have 2 Apple ids on my Mac?
Answer: A: A single user should never have more than one Apple ID. If you’re preparing the MacBook for multiple users, set up separate User Accounts for each one, then set up an Apple ID for each one. If these are family members, you can set up Family Sharing do they all have access to shared apps, music, photos, etc.
How do I access my me email?
How to check iCloud email on the iCloud website
- Go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in using your username and password.
- If you haven’t signed in to iCloud.com before, follow the verification prompts to give the iCloud website access to your account data.
- Select the Mail symbol.
Can you have more than one account on a MacBook?
1Open System Preferences and click the Accounts icon. 2In the Users & Groups pane in System Preferences, click the New User button at the bottom of the Current User list. 3Select the access level for this user from the New Account pop-up menu. 7Click the Create Account button to finish and create the account.
Can you have 2 Apple accounts one computer?
Answer: A: You can have more than one iCloud account on a computer at one time, but only one will have all the services and will be the main account. The other accounts will only be able to use Mail, Contacts, Calendars, & Notes.