How do I get more Facebook notifications?
- Click on your name.
- Click Activity Log next to Update Info.
- From there you can view different types of notifications by sorting the different notifications or by date.
How do I fix my notifications not showing up?
How to Fix No Notifications on Android
- Check That Do Not Disturb is not enabled.
- Restart your phone.
- Make sure you haven’t disabled system notifications.
- Make sure you haven’t turned off app notifications.
- Check your battery-saving settings.
- Clear app cache and data.
- Update your apps.
How do you see hidden notifications on Facebook app?
Check for hidden messages on the Android version of the Facebook Messenger app using the steps below.
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-left corner of the Chats window.
- Select Message Requests.
- Select You May Know to see message requests and Spam to see messages marked as spam.
What is a push notification on Facebook?
Mobile push notifications are updates that appear when you’re not actively using Facebook. You can adjust these notifications from your Android, iPhone or iPad settings: https://www.facebook.com/help/103859036372845/?ref=u2u.
Why are none of my notifications showing up?
If restarting your phone didn’t do the job, one of the most common reasons why notifications don’t show on Android is because of something in the notification settings of the app in question. So make sure you haven’t accidentally hit any buttons to shut off that feature while browsing the app’s settings.
How do I see all my notifications?
Scroll down and long-press the “Settings” widget, then place it on your home screen. You’ll get a list of features that the Settings shortcut can access. Tap “Notification Log.” Tap the widget and scroll through your past notifications.
How do I unhide notifications on Facebook Mobile?
To unhide a post on Facebook on Android, follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the. post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”