How do I integrate Facebook Comments on WordPress?
How to add Facebook Comments to WordPress site?
- Step 1: First of all, you need to install WpDevArt Facebook comments plugin. Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
- Step 2: Create an App ID on Facebook. Click here to create.
- Step 3: Once created, get the App ID.
- Step 4: Now you can configure the plugin with that App ID.
How do I link my WordPress blog to Facebook?
- Go to My Site → Tools → Marketing → Connections.
- Select the Connect button next to Facebook.
- In the window that pops up, log into Facebook.
- Follow the prompts:
- You’ll be taken back to WordPress.com and another pop-up will ask you to confirm connecting your account.
- Click Connect and you’re done!
How do you integrate Facebook Comments?
To add the Comments plug-in to a web page on your site, follow these steps:
- Visit Facebook’s Plug-in Page and click the Comments link.
- Fill in the requested information to customize your Comments feature, as follows: URL to Comment On: Enter the specific URL for the comment box.
- Click Get Code and add to your website.
How do I add a Facebook comment box to my blog?
Steps to Install Facebook Comment System on Blogspot Google Blogger
- Go to Facebook Developer Page [https://developers.facebook.com/apps/]
- Then click on + Create New App.
- Now fill a valid App Name and click on Continue.
- Fill Captcha Code and click on Submit Button.
- Now you’ll get App ID.
How do I get the URL of a Facebook comment?
You can take a right click on the timestamp and select “Copy link location” from the popup menu. this way you would not need to open a new page just to copy the comment URL. This feature allows you to send and share the link to a particular comment.
How do I add my Facebook page to WordPress?
From the widgets menu, select the option for “Sidebar” (or an alternative area where you’d like to insert the widget). Click “Add a Widget” and then search for “Facebook”. Select “Simple Facebook Page Widget” and add it to the correct sidebar (or WordPress “widget area” if you want to get technical”).
How do I add a Facebook Widget to my WordPress site?
To add the Facebook widget to your WordPress theme’s widget locations, go to your Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets. Then, choose the Facebook Page Like Widget from the available widgets list on the left. Then, select where you want to display the widget and click Add Widget.
How do you add a comment section on Blogger?
Manage comments left on other blogs
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Under the blog post you want to add a comment, enter your comment. Optional: To get emails when someone replies to your comment, click Notify me.
- Click Publish.