How do I reset my Cisco router password 1800?
Press Break on the terminal keyboard within 60 seconds of power up in order to put the router into ROMMON. If the break sequence does not work, refer to Standard Break Key Sequence Combinations During Password Recovery for other key combinations. Type confreg 0x2142 at the rommon 1> prompt in order to boot from Flash.
How do I reset my Cisco 1700 router to factory settings?
Reset Router to Default Configuration
- With the router powered off, connect the power cord to your router, and plug the power cord into your power source.
- Find the Reset button on the router.
- Press and hold the Reset button while you power on the router.
- Release the Reset button after 10 seconds.
How do I log into my Cisco router?
How to log-in to Cisco router?
- Connect your device, either computer or mobile, to your internet.
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address of your router. The IP address used for most CISCO routers is 192.168.
- From the log-in page, enter your username and password.
- Hit the Ok button to access your web interface!
Where is the reset button on a Cisco Router?
Press the Reset button located at the back of the device with a pin for approximately 15 seconds or until the power light on the front of the device starts flashing. The Router reloads and is set to the default configuration settings.
How do I Reset my Cisco router username and password?
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. NOTE: Resetting your router to its default factory settings will also reset your router’s password. The router’s default password is “admin” as for the username, just leave the field blank.
What is the default password for Cisco 3750?
Cisco 3750 Default Password. Cisco catalyst 3750 Default User Name and Password for Console, SSH, Web Interface (3750 V2, 3750x, 3750-e) Default Username : cisco. Default password : cisco. Default URL/ Web IP address : 10.0.0.1. Default Username : No Default Username.
Where do I enter my Cisco switch password?
Launch a web browser on your PC. Enter the IP address 10.0.0.1 in the web browser, and press Enter. The switch prompts you for the default switch password. Enter the default password, cisco. The switch prompts you for the default switch password. Enter the default password, cisco.
Where is the reset button on my rt-ac1750 router?
With the reset button on the router Locate the reset button on the backside of your unit with a sharp object, e.g. a paperclip or pencil, press and hold the reset button for 5s or until the power led starts flashing RT-AC1750 default Login & Password, factory settings :