How do I turn up the volume on my Dell keyboard?
On the laptop keyboard below, to turn the volume up, you have to press the Fn + F8 keys simultaneously. To lower the volume, you have to press the Fn + F7 keys simultaneously.
Where is volume control on Dell laptop?
Locate the speaker icon in the lower right corner of your screen. Click the icon to open the volume control settings.
What is the shortcut key to disable volume?
- Tap the Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Volume key shortcut.
- Tap Use Service and ensure the slider is gray and to the left.
How do I turn up the volume on my Dell monitor 24?
Touch to access the volume control menu. Touch to access the brightness control menu. Touch to switch between video input source. Touch to decrease volume or brightness levels.
Why are my volume keys not working?
Try rebooting your phone by long pressing your power button for about thirty seconds till a menu comes, then click on restart or switch your phone off and on again. Rebooting your phone helps restart all background services and the software of your phone. This would help in the case if there was a software crash.
How do I adjust the sound on my Dell laptop?
- Right-click the Volume or speaker icon in the notification area (bottom-right corner) and select Open sound settings.
- Under Choose your output device, select the speaker or audio device that you would like to use.
- Click the Volume or speaker icon in the notification area and set the volume to your preference.
How do I fix the sound on my Dell monitor?
- Right-click Start, and then select Control Panel.
- Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
- Under Hardware and Sound, click Troubleshoot audio playback.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
Where is the volume button on my Dell monitor?
on most of the dell monitors like that you can use the buttons on the bottom right of the monitor itself to adjust the volume when on HDMI.