How do you wish someone well quotes?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day.
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
What do you write to someone who is moving away?
Simple leaving card messages
- It will be rubbish here without you!
- I’ll miss you!
- Wishing you all the best with everything.
- Good luck in your next chapter.
- Thank you for everything and good luck!
- Keep in touch!
- So sorry you’re leaving – you will be missed.
- Wherever you’re going, they’re lucky to have you!
How do you write on a card?
Writing personal notes
- Open it up. Start with “dear” or even “dearest.” Or try “hi” or “hello” or the old-school charm of “greetings.” Add the recipient’s name and you’re off!
- Say why you’re writing.
- Go on a bit.
- Reaffirm your relationship.
- Say it again.
- Finish strong.
How do you congratulate someone on their new home?
Short & Sweet Messages
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness in your new home.
- Here’s to the start of a wonderful adventure.
- Home sweet home!
- Get ready to create tons of memories in your new place.
- Good luck with the house move.
- You’ve got the keys!
- Can’t wait to see your fancy new pad.
What do you write in a meaningful card?
A little dot point list you could refer to is:
- The main reason for the card.
- A note of thanks.
- Something you like about them.
- A memory you have with them.
- Something you hope will happen to them.
- A promise or gift of kindness.
- A quote or saying.
- A little drawing or scribble.
Which side of a card do you write on?
When using vertical or portrait cards, begin on the inner right side. (The inner left side is the back of the front cover.) When your message extends beyond one page, continue writing on the back of the card, and finish the message on the inner left side of the card.
What are some good wishes for a new home?
Congratulations. Wishing that your new home brings you nothing but peace, happiness and contentment. May God bless you and your new home. If you’re attending a housewarming party of somebody’s new home then try our housewarming wishes. Give your friend or family member a laugh about the move with these funny new home quotes.
What is the saying about a new home?
A new home drains life’s savings, but in return gives a new life.“ “A home is a seed from which the plant of life grows and branches out into relationships, children, and happy memories. Best wishes for your housewarming.“ “Your dream has come true!
What are some good quotes for a happy new home?
40 Quotes and Blessings for a Happy New Home “…Long life to you, and peace to you, to your family, and to all that is yours.” “…“The ache for home lives in all of us.” “ Interiors shouldn’t be static works of art.
How does a new home give you a new life?
New Home Quotes A new home drains life’s savings, but in return gives a new life.“ “A home is a seed from which the plant of life grows and branches out into relationships, children, and happy memories. Best wishes for your housewarming.“