Is 123 hp fake?
Unfortunately, if you typed in anything other than the plain URL heading “123.hp.com”, you landed “somewhere else”. For example, if the website included “setup” in the URL, it is a Fake Site. Welcome to the HP® Official website to setup your printer. Get started with your new printer by downloading the software.
How do I install HP OfficeJet printer?
HP OfficeJet 6900 Printers – First Time Printer Setup
- Step 1: Remove the printer from the box.
- Step 2: Connect the power cord and set your preferences.
- Step 3: Install the ink cartridges.
- Step 4: Load paper into the input tray.
- Step 5: Align the ink cartridges.
- Step 6: Install the printer software.
Is HP Remote Support Safe?
Remote access from HP is legitimate ie if you are sure you had called in to HP support and an agent there had taken control by having you log in to hp.com/123. Normally if any drivers or devices are uninstalled or reinstalled a system reboot would be required so I do not see anything wrong in that.
How do I scan on a wireless printer?
Install or add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth scanner
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners or use the following button. Open the Printers & scanners settings.
- Select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby scanners, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
How do I setup my printer to my laptop?
To find the printer, go to the Start menu and select Settings, Devices, then Printers & scanners. Now click Add a printer or scanner and after a short while your printer should appear in the list. Select it and hit Add device. Windows should download and install the drivers, if you don’t have them already.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer via USB?
Add a USB-connected printer to Windows
- Search Windows for and open Change device installation settings , and then make sure Yes (recommended) is selected.
- Make sure an open USB port is available on your computer.
- Turn on the printer, and then connect the USB cable to the printer and to the computer port.