What are the most followed Facebook pages?
As of October 2021, the most-followed page is Facebook App’s page with more than 214 million followers. The second most-followed page is Samsung’s page with over 161 million. The most-followed person is Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, with over 150 million followers as of October 2021.
Who is the biggest like in Facebook?
1) Cristiano Ronaldo—122.1 million likes Professional soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo is by far the most-liked person on Facebook, with a massive lead of more than 15 million likes.
Who has the most like on Facebook 2021?
player Cristiano Ronaldo
As of 22 April 2021, the most liked person on Facebook was Portuguese football player Cristiano Ronaldo, with 124,726,150 likes.
Who is the most followed actor on Facebook?
Here Are The 10 Most followed Indians on Facebook
- Salman Khan – 50.9 Mn followers.
- Deepika Padukone – 48.7 Mn followers.
- Akshay Kumar – 48.4 Mn followers.
- Virat Kohli – 46.1 Mn followers.
- Shah Rukh Khan – 42.7 Mn followers.
- Jacqueline Fernandez – 42.6 Mn followers.
- Shraddha Kapoor – 39.5 Mn followers.
Who has maximum followers on Facebook?
Apart from being the most-followed person on Instagram, Cristiano Ronaldo is also the 3rd most followed person on Facebook with over 150 million subscribers to his Facebook page. Only Facebook itself and Samsung (South Korean multinational conglomerate) had more followers on the social network.
Who most friends Facebook?
Justin Tayler, a nightclub promoter, has reached the 5000 friend cap, making him one of the most popular people on Facebook. He says that people constantly communicate with him and leave likes/shares and other dozens of notifications, so it makes it very difficult for him to leave his account unchecked for a long time.
Do Facebook groups make money?
Many Facebook group owners monetize their groups, which is legal. You can earn money from a Facebook group as an admin, moderator, and member. Secondly, you don’t need to own a group to make money. However, owning a group has many benefits, including the ability to control settings, activities, and announcements.