What do you wear to a smart sixth form?
Please do wear: Shirt, blouse, tailored or structured t-shirt, formal knitwear or smart top. Jackets / blazers would be the preferred choice but the alternative option is a tailored / fitted smart cardigan or similar. Jumpers must be tailored / fitted and be suitable to be worn under a jacket.
What should I wear to a sixth form interview?
Generally you will need to look business-like. Wear neutral colours and ensure you wear smart shoes, not trainers. If the interview dress code is smart/casual then you will need to use your judgment; this is a career you are looking for, not a night out. You should aim to be at least 15 minutes early for interview.
What do boys wear in sixth form?
Sixth Form boys should wear a dark grey, navy or black suit. NB: Pinstripes are not acceptable. As an alternative, boys may wear a plain navy blazer with mid-grey trousers and a white shirt. Sixth Form girls should wear a black, dark grey or navy suit.
Can you wear jeans to sixth form?
Full-length, smart, plain, dark-coloured leggings are allowed. Jeans and skirts should not be ripped, frayed or holed. Writing or pictures on clothing must not be offensive or provocative. Skirts and shorts should not be excessively short.
What bag should I take to sixth form?
Sixth Form bag essentials
- Hairbrush. This hairbrush is one I’ve had for years which I bought from Claires.
- Handcream and hand sanitiser.
- Deodrant and body spray.
- Lip balm/Vaseline.
- Powder and brush.
How long are sixth form interviews?
Interviews usually last around 20 minutes.
What questions are asked at a sixth form open evening?
Questions to ask:
- What subjects does the Sixth Form offer?
- Does the Sixth Form offer any specialist subjects which may not be offered elsewhere?
- Does the Sixth Form offer the subjects you need to access your chosen university course?
- Does the Sixth Form have a particular specialism in one or another area?
What do you wear in 6th form?
Sixth Form students are expected to be in professional formal wear every Friday and for all formal events. All Sixth Form boys are required to have a gentleman’s suit and all Sixth Form girls are required to have either a skirt suit / trouser suit for these occasions.
How do I prepare for sixth form?
Ten top tips for a successful Sixth Form
- Choose subjects you are passionate about, whilst being mindful of future goals.
- Be organised.
- Consolidate work from the off.
- Free periods – use them wisely!
- Thinking about the future.
- Build a good relationship with your pastoral and academic staff.