What is my CSP?
MyCSP is a world-leading SaaS commerce platform that helps businesses and Cloud Service Providers procure and resell Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure Stack. You can procure Microsoft products and services for your business to use directly, or sign up as a Microsoft CSP indirect Reseller.
How do I get my ATT w2?
- Request PIN at HR OneStop 1-888-722-1787 and say “Former Employee Site” 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, M- F.
- Visit http://access.att.com > Retiree, Former Employee or Dependent > Register.
- Enter identifying information including the PIN.
- Create a UserID and Password.
- You will then be routed to http://access.att.com.
How do I access my ATT employee email?
Access your AT email
- Go to currently.com.
- Select Mail.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select Sign In. To stay signed in, select Keep me signed in.
How much do AT reps make?
The average AT Sales Rep earns $76,150 annually, which includes a base salary of $53,032 with a $23,118 bonus. This total compensation is $33,949 less than the US average for a Sales Rep. Sales Rep salaries at AT can range from $35,000 – $136,000 with equity ranging from 0-50K+.
Do retired AT employees get discounts?
Our discount offers include a 30% discount on wireless service, exclusive pricing on Internet and Internet Powered by AT Fiber, and a 20% discount on video service from DIRECTV – plus savings from thousands of vendors through Perks at Work.
Does AT still have a pension?
For AT management employees who meet the 75-point rule but don’t have 30 years of service, their pension benefit will be reduced if taken before age 55. If you do not meet the 75-point rule yet and are pension eligible (5 years of service), you will receive your earned AT pension at age 65.
How can I access my AT account without password?
Reset passcode for your wireless account
- Go to Profile > Sign-in info.
- In the Wireless passcode section, select Forgot your passcode? or Change passcode.
- Follow the prompts to enter and submit your new security passcode information.
How do I get my AT user ID?
Your Member ID is the unique name you chose when you registered for AT service. It is the same as your email address. You can find your Member ID on your phone bill, in the Internet section. Your Member ID will look like this: [email protected].
How much does AT pay hourly?
AT Inc. Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Sales Consultant||Range:$11 – $24||Average:$16|
|Sales Consultant, Retail||Range:$11 – $19||Average:$14|
|Electronics Technician||Range:$22 – $43||Average:$31|
|Retail Sales Representative||Range:$12 – $23||Average:$16|