What is Wezesha loan?
Wezesha loan is a constituency-based loan intended to finance first time borrowers’ projects and enterprises. The loan amount ranges between Kshs. 50,000 to Kshs. 100,000.
What is Bosa loan?
Members access BOSA loans based on their deposits in multiples of 4 or 5. Individual members and chamas may borrow up to a maximum of Ksh. 30 million while corporates may borrow up to Ksh. 40 million subject to ability to pay.
How do you get out of Mwalimu Sacco?
Get a clearance certificate from the Teachers Service Commission, TSC. Submit the letter, clearance certificate and your national ID to the SACCO. Wait for the withdrawal request to be processed. This takes a few days.
Who can join Mwalimu National Sacco?
To join Mwalimu National SACCO, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You should be aged above 18 years.
- One must be a Kenyan Citizen or an ordinary resident of Kenya.
- You must be of sound mind.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- You must be of good standing character.
How do you get approved for a TSC loan?
2021:TSC Loan Application and TSC Loan Approval Portal Process
- Step 1 Visit www.tsc.go.ke.
- Step 2: Enter Your TSC Credential.
- Step 3: Sending Payslip.
- Step 4: Enter TSC Number.
- Step 5: Select Third Party: TSC Loan Application.
- Step 6: Sacco Selection.
- Step 7: Send Payslip.
- Step 8: Completion.
How do I use Mwalimu mobile app?
To get the new Go-Mobile App, members can follow the steps below:
- Access Play Store on your phone.
- Search for Mwalimu GoMobile and Download it.
- Open the App once installed. The Username is your phone number in the format 2547xxxxxxxx.
- remember, you can also access the service by dialing *633# from your line.
How do I get a loan from Unaitas?
- Be a Unaitas member.
- A duly completed loans application form.
- 3 months active account operation or verifiable statement from previous bank.
Can one withdraw savings from a Sacco?
Yes you can withdraw your deposits instantly but the Sacco will charge you a commission 10% of current deposit amount in lieu of withdrawal notice of 60 days.
Is Unaitas a bank or a Sacco?
Unaitas is a deposit taking Savings and Credit Cooperative (SACCO) organization, licensed under the SACCO Societies Act, 2012.
Which is the best Sacco in Kenya?
List of the best Saccos in Kenya for savings and investment in 2021
- Sheria Sacco.
- Kenya Police Sacco.
- Mwalimu Sacco.
- Harambee Sacco.
- Unaitas Sacco.
- Hazina Sacco.
- Kenya Bankers Sacco.
- United Nations Sacco Society. United Nations Sacco is one of the best-managed Saccos in the country and has been in operation for over 40 years.
How do I give consent to TSC portal?
Once the loan appraisal is complete, you will receive an sms alerting you to login into the TSC pay-slip portal to give your loan consent. Log into the TSC Pay-slip portal and click ‘confirm loan’. In the next window, tick the box next to the current loan and click on ‘approve loan’.
How do I log into my TSC portal?
TMIS TSC login
- Visit the official Teachers Service Commission website and click Teachers Online.
- Enter your username and password on the text box at the left lower section of the website labelled official.
- Once you hit log in, you will have direct access to the platform and update your information as you desire.