What vegetable is highest in vitamin D?
Top Foods for Calcium and Vitamin D
- White beans.
- Some fish, like sardines, salmon, perch, and rainbow trout.
- Foods that are calcium-fortified, such as some orange juice, oatmeal, and breakfast cereal.
What food has the most vitamin D?
Here are 7 healthy foods that are high in vitamin D.
- Salmon. Salmon is a popular fatty fish and great source of vitamin D.
- Herring and sardines. Herring is a fish eaten around the world.
- Cod liver oil. Cod liver oil is a popular supplement.
- Canned tuna.
- Egg yolks.
- Fortified foods.
What plants are high in vitamin D?
The Best Plant-Based Sources of Vitamin D
- Mushrooms. Portobello, maitake, morel, button, and shiitake are thought to be the best kinds of mushrooms to source vitamin D from.
- Fortified Plant-Based Milk. Fortified vegan milks—like coconut, almond, and soy—can contain high levels of vitamin D.
- Orange Juice.
What fruits are high in vitamin D?
The top fruit is Orange juice, chilled, includes from concentrate, fortified with calcium and vitamin D with the highest vitamin d content, which in 100g contains 40 IU of vitamin d.
What food has the highest vitamin D?
Mushrooms, maitake, raw contains the highest amount of vitamin d and has the highest nutritional value (using our nutritional density score).
What foods raise vitamin D?
To meet this level, choose foods that are rich in vitamin D. For example, choose fatty fish, such as salmon, trout, tuna and halibut, which offer higher amounts of vitamin D, or fortified foods, such as milk and yogurt. Don’t overdo it, though.
What are the best vegetables for vitamin D?
The top vegetable is Mushrooms, maitake, raw with the highest vitamin d content, which in 100g contains 1123 IU of vitamin d.