Which Java is required for MCA?
JDK/JRE – Java version 8 Update 92 is suggested. Click on the Explorer, Adobe Reader and JRE icons to download these now. The pop-ups are enabled in your machine so that any message generated by the application gets displayed.
What are the prerequisites for e filing?
Get yourself registered at the portal (www.mca.gov.in)
How do I start em signer for MCA?
Download the Web Socket Installer from the DSC Registration page of the MCA Portal.
- Double-click the emSigner.
- The emSigner Setup assistant wizard is displayed.
- To install the emSigner in the default folder created under Program Files, click the Next button.
- The emSigner Setup page is displayed.
How do I download Java for MCA?
2. Java Settings in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From top-right corner of the window, access Tools > Internet Options. The Internet option tab page is displayed.
- Click the Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites button.
- Make sure http://mca.gov.in is in the Websites list.
- Click the Close.
- Click the OK button.
Which Java version is best for EPFO digital signature?
If you are using the lower versions of Chrome or Firefox then you don’t see the above message, suppose if you are using Firefox version 48 then the Java update page will appear like this….System Requirements for EPFO Digital Signature.
|Java Version||Java SE 15.0.1|
|Google Chrome||Version 42 or below|
How do I change DSC settings?
Please Follow Exact Settings Provided Below To enable DSC Selection Window:
- Browser Verification: Use Only Internet Explorer Version-10 or Above.
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking on the Image shown below. Go to settings (click on Wheel button)
- Select “About Internet Explorer”.
- Java Version Verification:
What are the types of e-filing?
Types of e-Filing
- Option 1 – Use Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) to e-File.
- Option 2 – e-File without Digital Signature Certificate.
- Option 3 – e-File the Income Tax Return through an e-Return Intermediary (ERI) with or without Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
How do I know if DSC is working?
How to check validity of your Digital signature certificate
- Open DSC USB tools.
- Login your token with password.
- Double click on your certificate name.
- Open your certificate.
- In last you can find your validity of DSC.
How do I know if my DSC is working?
Which Java is required for digital signature?
Install Java 1.6 or higher • Allow java to run in your browser • Configure java setting to support Digital Signature Application. Open internet explorer and enter https://www.java.com/en/download/ in address bar. Download the setup and run, once the installation is complete a verify link will open in same browser.
Which browser is best for EPFO?
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 7, 8.
- SUN or IBM Java Runtime Environment 1.4. 2 or later must be installed in the system.
- Supported browsers for published Web site: Mozilla Firefox 3.6, 10.0; Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0.
Where are the Java settings in MCA portal?
Java Settings in Control Panel 1. Click Start > Control Panel. 2. Double click the Java Icon. The Java Control Panel box is displayed. 3. In the General Tab, click the Setting button. The Temporary Files Setting box is displayed. 4. Click the Delete Files button. The Delete Files and Application box is displayed.
Which is MCA tool required for digital signature?
Recently MCA has update the portal setting and now mca emsigner required for digital signature. emsigner is a tools that provide you feature to read your digital signature certificate from system and digitally sign any documents. Mca emsigner is a Java utility that’s work on Java.
Which is the latest version of Java for MCA21?
This file installs Java Runtime Environment Version 6 Update 30, and 2 other Java based Development Kit) If Only Java Runtime Environmnet Version 6 Update 30 is required, we can also download it via www.java.com website directly, instead of going through Oracle Website.
What kind of software do I need for MCA21?
All users using below mentioned services on MCA21 are required to have Windows or later and JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed on their machine – JDK/JRE – Java version 8 Update 92 is suggested.