Why does my credit card keep coming up on my iPhone?
The reason that your credit cards and passes appear on your iPhone lock screen is due to a setting that’s enabled when you first activate Apple Pay. To do so, unlock your iPhone and head to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay. From the Wallet & Apple Pay settings page, you’ll see your Apple Pay cards listed at the top.
Why can’t I see my Apple Pay transactions?
It may help to check that the setting for Transaction History is enabled: On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > tap on a card > tap on the Transactions tab > turn on Transaction History.
How do I hide my Apple credit card transactions?
Manage Apple Pay cards and activity on iPhone
- Tap Transactions to view your recent history. To hide this information, turn off Transaction History.
- View the last four digits of the card number and Device Account Number—the number transmitted to the merchant.
- Change the billing address.
- Remove the card from Wallet.
Can I accept credit card payments with my iPhone?
The best iPhone credit card readers accept all types of card transactions: swiped, dipped or tapped. When paired with a mobile point-of-sale app, iPhone credit card readers can allow you to accept and process credit cards via Magstripe, chip and even contactless payment.
How do you pay with your phone?
Pay with PhonePe
- Set Payment Option. Select PhonePe from the listed payment options.
- Login to PhonePe. using your mobile number and the 4 digit password.
- Choose Bank Account. Bank account not linked yet?
- Open the App. On your smartphone and go to the notification section.
- Collect Request.
- Enter your PIN.
How do I get my credit card to pop up on my iPhone?
Add a credit card for purchases Go to Settings > Safari > AutoFill > Saved Credit Cards > Add Credit Card. To enter the information without typing, tap Use Camera, then position iPhone so that your card appears in the frame.
How do I remove a payment method from my iPhone?
Open the Settings app. Tap your name. Tap Payment & Shipping….You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method.
- To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
- To remove a payment method, tap Edit, then tap the Delete button.
Can Apple Pay transactions be traced?
Neither Apple nor your device sends your actual payment card number to the app. Apple retains anonymous transaction information, including the approximate purchase amount, app developer and app name, approximate date and time, and whether the transaction completed successfully.
How do I see transactions on Apple Pay?
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad that you use Apple Pay with. Tap on Passbook & Apple Pay. Tap on the card you’d like to view a transaction history for. You should see current transactions in the main view if your cardholder supports it.
How do I take my credit card off my phone?
Remove the payment method from your Android device settings
- On your Android device, open Settings .
- Tap Google Services & preferences Settings for Google apps. Google Pay.
- Tap the payment method you want to remove.
- Tap More. Remove payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I accept credit cards on my iPhone?
A mobile point of sale is the system you have in place to accept payments from customers face to face via your mobile phone. The popular way to do this today is to use a simple card reader device linked to an app running on your phone.
Can a credit card reader be used on an iPhone?
To take credit card payments on iPhone, you need: Apple device (iPhone or iPad) connected to WiFi or cell phone coverage Credit card reader by a mobile payment provider Credit card processing app downloaded on the mobile device
How to search for transactions on my iPhone wallet?
How to Search for Transactions on My iPhone Wallet 1 On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. 2 Tap Apple Card. 3 Tap the search icon. See More….
Where do I find transaction history on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > tap on a card > tap on the Transactions tab > turn on Transaction History. Keep in mind that, depending on your card issuer, transaction history on your iPhone may only show transactions for which you used your iPhone when paying.