Does Virgin Mobile use 3G?
It replaced 3G technology starting in 2012 and offers speeds of up to 20 times faster than the previous technology. 4G technology currently makes up the majority of the Virgin Mobile network, though we’ve been rolling out the even faster 5G since January 2021.
Why is mobile data not working?
On most Android devices, you’ll find the Airplane mode toggle in the Quick Settings. Otherwise, you can go to Settings → Network & Internet → Airplane mode to do the trick. Simply turn on the Airplane mode for a minute, then turn it off again. Check if your mobile data is working now or try the next solution.
How do I update my Virgin Mobile carrier settings?
Virgin Mobile APN Settings
- Open Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap Wireless and networks or More (this depends on your Android version).
- Tap Mobile networks > Access point names.
- Tap the Menu button (this could be the lower-left soft key, 3 dots in the top right corner, or the word ‘more’).
- Tap New APN.
- Tap Menu > Save.
Is Virgin Mobile 3G or 4G?
Virgin Mobile runs on Bell’s network, which is one of the most reliable and farthest-spanning networks in the nation. Virgin Mobile’s 4G LTE network covers over 99% of Canadians, meaning you can rest assured you’ll receive great coverage—as long as you live in a highly-populated area.
How do I fix my mobile data not working?
Steps to Fix Mobile Data Not Working on Android
- Check If You’ve Reached Your Mobile Data Limit.
- Try Restarting Your Mobile Phone.
- Check If You’re on Airplane Mode.
- Check If You’re Using the Right Mobile Network.
- Re-Insert Your SIM Card.
- Reset Your APN.
- Change Your APN Protocol.
- Manually Enter Your APN.
Can’t connect to mobile data virgin?
Android Manual Data Configuration:
- Go to Apps > Settings> More Networks> Mobile Data ticked > Access Point Name > Menu Key > New APN.
- In the Name field type: Virgin Media Ireland.
- In the APN Field type the word: internet.
- Please power your phone off and turn back on again.
- You should now be able to use data.
Are there any current problems with Virgin Mobile?
User reports indicate no current problems at Virgin Mobile Virgin Mobile offers mobile phone and mobile internet service. Virgin Mobile also operates the payLo and Assurance Wireless brands. Virgin Mobile is part of Sprint and operates on the Sprint network.
Do you need APN settings for Virgin Mobile?
You need to have a proper Virgin Mobile APN Settings in order to fix any issues related to network or MMS. Here is the APN Setting for Virgin Mobile that you need to enter on your mobile phone in order to fix the Virgin mobile data not working issue – These Settings applies for both iPhone and Android devices.
Why is my Virgin Media Wifi not working?
@urvashigautam93 @VirginMediaIE Hi Virgin Media, your wifi service is down since last 3 days and seems like you have given up on your customer support where after hours of waiting on your WhatsApp number and messaging services, no response was received. Can you help? @jasminaurarose @CHUME1BHOY @virginmedia I’m Buckhaven and it’s not working here.
Why is there no answer from Virgin Media?
@johnohare7 @virginmedia I’ve been on the phone to Virgin media since 11am this morning, it is now 3:03pm still no answer. I was promised broadband connection today and once again no technician has arrived to install a Virgin media outlet.