How can I make my Windows phone faster?
Ten essential tips to improve your Windows 10 Mobile device performance
- Stay updated (Apps & OS):
- Controlling Background Apps / Tasks:
- Clearing Browser Cache & Temporary Files:
- Disabling Apps Notifications:
- Keep you Home-Screen light by limiting number of Tiles:
- Uninstall & Disable unused apps:
How do I setup my new Windows Phone?
Setting up Windows Phone
- Step 1 – Tap Settings. Tap Settings on your start screen or in the app list.
- Step 2 – Tap email + accounts. Tap email + accounts.
- Step 3 – Tap add account. Tap add an account to start setup.
- Step 4 – Choose other account.
- Step 5 – Enter your email and password.
- Step 6 – All done!
Will Windows phone still work?
App developers (including Microsoft) may end support for an app at any time. On January 12, 2021, Office apps (Universal Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote) will reach End of support on phones using Windows 10 Mobile. The Store may continue to work after the end of support date.
How do I change the APN on my Windows phone?
APN & data settings
- From the start screen, swipe left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap Network + wireless.
- Scroll down to and tap cellular+SIM.
- Scroll down to and tap SIM settings.
- If necessary, tap the Manual Internet APN slider to turn it on.
- Tap add internet APN.
Where is Action Centre on Windows Phone 8.1?
The new Action Centre introduced with Windows Phone 8.1 – accessed by swiping down from the top of your screen – is highly customisable. If you’re not happy with the default quick actions provided, head to Settings > Notifications+Actions and you can change the four shortcuts to whatever you desire.
How can I Make my Windows Phone screen bigger?
First, download the Project My Screen app from Microsoft’s official Windows Phonewebsite, install it on your system, restart, open the app, plug your phone into your PC and navigate to Project My Screen as before. This is great for showing off your videos and photos on a much larger screen.
How can I Use my Windows Phone on my PC?
Windows Phone is increasingly popular with photgraphers. Photograph: Timothy Clary/AFP Nicholas Tufnell Fri 5 Dec 2014 04.30 EST Last modified on Fri 29 Dec 2017 03.19 EST 1. Project your screen to your PC or TV Projecting your phone to your PC or TV screen is surprisingly simple. Select Settings > System > Project My Screen.