How do I pass the Accuplacer reading test?
Strategies for taking the Accuplacer Reading Comprehension Test
- Read the Question Before You Read the Passage.
- Note the Key Word in the Question.
- Read the Passage and Take Notes.
- Use Your Own Words to Answer the Question.
- Read All of the Answer Choices.
- Learn to Spot Incorrect Answers.
- Use the Process of Elimination.
- Choose an Answer and Move On.
How long is a college placement test?
What is a high accuplacer score?
Each university determines what constitutes a “good” ACCUPLACER test score. Given that, our general advice is that you should aim for a score at least a 237 or higher.
How can I prepare for a college placement test?
How to Study for a Placement Test for College
- Check Out Your Test. Colleges and universities use different types of placement exams to test skills and effectively enter students into appropriate classes.
- Use School Resources. Most schools that offer placement testing also have studying resources available.
- Review What You Know.
- Get Additional Support.
Is the math accuplacer multiple choice?
College-Level Mathematics – The ACCUPLACER college-level mathematics test consists of 20 multiple choice questions. The questions cover six different topics: algebraic operations, solutions of equations and inequality, coordinate geometry, applications and other algebra topics, functions and trigonometry.
What is a passing score on accuplacer?
College level scores are as follows: Classic Accuplacer Test: Passing score for Arithmetic is 77. Passing score for Algebra is 76.
How long does accuplacer results take?
Does the accuplacer cost money?
The organization does not set a testing fee for the Accuplacer. Instead, each educational institution is able to determine the fee for the tests, regardless of how many sections they take. These costs may be higher for students who take the exam at a school other than the one at which they plan on enrolling.