How do I report to Brent Council?
Reporting anti-social behaviour
- Anti-social behaviour online form.
- Call 0208 937 1058 during office hours (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Contact your Police Safer Neighbourhoods Team, or call the police on 101 or report to the police online.
Who is the head of Brent Council?
Carolyn Downs is Brent Council’s Chief Executive, having taken up the position in September 2015.
How do I report illegal parking Brent?
Call 020 8290 8300 if you see parking rules being abused so our enforcement officers can investigate. Parking and traffic movement violations on red routes are managed by Transport for London.
How do I pay council tax Brent?
How to pay my council tax?
- Via our debit and credit card hotline. Pay by credit card, Switch, Delta, or another debit card by calling our 24-hour automated hotline 020 8937 1717 to make an individual council tax payment.
- Via telephone banking.
- PayPoint and Post Office.
Which party is Brent?
|Brent London Borough Council|
|Mayor of Brent||Cllr Lia Colacicco since 29 April 2021|
|Leader of the Council||Cllr Muhammed Butt, The Labour Party since May 2014|
What is Brent Council?
reduce poverty and deprivation across the borough through employment. raise income levels through access to quality employment and progression in work. develop a high quality skills offer to help people develop skills for life, work, and to enhance their health and wellbeing.
How long does it take to get abandoned car?
How long does it take to have a vehicle removed? It can take up to four weeks to have an abandoned vehicle removed.
How do you know if a car is abandoned?
If none of your neighbors or nearby business owners know who owns a car that has been on your street for days now, you can probably assume it’s abandoned. That’s especially true if the vehicle is in bad shape, with major parts (such as an engine or doors) missing, flat tires, or expired license plates.
How much is council tax for Brent?
Council tax rates for Borough of Brent 2021/22
|Band*||2020/21||Annual rate change|