How do I setup my Epson printer for email?
Configuring Email Server Settings
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup.
- Scroll down and select System Administration.
- Select Wi-Fi/Network Settings.
- Select Advanced Setup.
- Select Email Server.
- Select Server Settings.
- Select one of the options shown above, then select the settings you want to use.
How do I find out my printers email address?
You can find the printer’s email address two different ways. The first way is to log into ePrintCenter.com and look on the printer’s page for the email address. The second way is to touch the ePrint button on the front panel and it will display all of the printers web services information.
How do I link my printer to my iPhone?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
How do I use Epson iPrint app?
You can scan photos and documents and then save, share or print the files with the Epson iPrint app.
- Tap Scan on the app’s home screen.
- Place your document or photo on the scanner glass, or place your document in your printer’s ADF.
- Tap and adjust the scan settings as necessary.
- Tap Scan.
How do I get my printer to scan to email?
Scan to Email
- Place the document on the scanner glass according to the indicators on the printer.
- Close the scanner lid.
- From the Home screen on the printer control panel, touch the Scan icon .
- Touch Scan to E-mail.
- Touch Send an E-mail.
- Select the From address that you want to use.
Can Epson printer scan to email?
Scanning to Email. You can scan an original and email the scanned file using your product’s control panel. You need to have a preconfigured email server before you can scan to email. You can either enter the email address directly on the product’s control panel or select an address from the Contacts list.
Where can I print from with Epson iPrint?
You can print files directly from your Box, Dropbox, EverNote, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDriver accounts with the Epson iPrint app. Tap Print from Cloud on the app’s home screen. Tap the cloud service that you want to use. If you have the cloud service app on your device, tap Allow to give Epson iPrint access to your files.
How can I print from my Apple phone?
Print directly from your Apple phone or tablet, whether you are nearby or far away from your printer Print files from your device or from cloud accounts including Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive Scan with your phone or your Epson all-in-one, then print, email or upload to the cloud
How do I connect my iPad to my Epson printer?
Connecting to a Printer on Your Network. Before connecting to your Epson printer, make sure that both your iOS device and printer are connected to the same wireless network. Open the Epson iPrint app. Tap Printer is not selected. Tap here to select a printer. Do one of the following: Tap your printer on the Local tab.
Can you print from Dropbox with Epson iPrint?
You can print files directly from your Box, Dropbox, EverNote, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDriver accounts with the Epson iPrint app. Tap Print from Cloud on the app’s home screen.