How do I upload a 2GB video to YouTube?
Increase your video length limit
- Open the YouTube mobile app.
- Tap Create Upload a video.
- Select a video longer than 15 minutes.
- Choose your video’s title, description, and settings, then tap NEXT.
- Follow the steps to verify your Google Account.
What is the maximum video size for YouTube?
Maximum upload size The maximum file size you can upload is 256 GB or 12 hours, whichever is less. We’ve changed the limits on uploads in the past, so you may see older videos that are longer than 12 hours.
How much MB can YouTube upload?
YouTube lets you upload any video up to 2GB in size and 15 minutes in length to a basic account, but you can expand well past these limits by verifying your account with your mobile phone and by using the proper Web browser and version.
How big is a YouTube video file size?
How Many Pixels Is a YouTube Video? YouTube’s default video size is 320 pixels wide by 240 pixels tall. But you’ll also find some videos in the 480pixel×360pixel size.
How can I compress a video file?
6 Easy Ways to Compress Video Files for E-mail
- Create a zip file. The most common way to compress a video is to convert it into a zip file.
- Make a video shorter and smaller with iMovie on Mac.
- Download a video in a lower quality.
- Use a cloud service.
- Share a video link without uploading.
- Make a GIF.
How do I upload a 30 minute video to YouTube?
Enabling Longer Videos In YouTube
- Click Increase your limit link at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the steps to verify your account with a mobile phone.
- When you receive a text message from YouTube in response, enter the verification code from the text message and click Submit.
How long does it take to upload a 25 minute video on YouTube?
The same processing time applies to longer videos. Generally speaking, 20 minutes of HD video can take around 10-15 minutes to process, while 20 minutes of 4K video can take anywhere from. 15-20 minutes to process, up to 80 minutes or more if it’s exported in a higher frame or bit rate.
What video file format is best for YouTube?
1 What video format should I use on YouTube? Ans: According to YouTube, the recommended video format is MP4. To display your videos at the highest quality possible, YouTube also recommends using the h. 264 video codec and a standard aspect ratio of 16:9.
What is the maximum size of a YouTube video?
According to Youtube rules(Upload videos longer than 15 minutes), the maximum video file size that you can upload on Youtube is 128GB. If your video is larger than 128GB, you have to try to compress it in a video editor before uploading it to YouTube.
What is the maximum length of a YouTube video?
Keep the video length at 14:59 minutes or under. Unless your account is verified on YouTube, your videos can be a maximum length of 15 minutes (with a maximum size of 20GB. If you have a verified account, your video can be up to 128 GB or 12 hours long (whichever is less).
What is the length limit for YouTube videos?
The ideal video length on YouTube is between 3 minutes and 3 and-a-half minutes.
What is the height and width of a YouTube video?
Depending on the video that’s been uploaded to YouTube, the width and height of the video is set to a particular default value. For example, on most HD videos, the width is 560px and the height is 315px.