How do you get your strict parents to let you go out?
How to Convince Your Parents to Let You Hang Out with Your Friends
- Prove that you’re responsible. This does not mean sucking up to your parents, but rather showing them that you can handle yourself.
- Clear obligations.
- Asking at the right time.
- Let your parents know what you are going to do.
- Tell them the benefits.
How do you lie about homework?
Try being honest.
- You might say something like “I am really sorry, but I got behind on things and wasn’t able to finish my homework. Could I be excused just this once? I’ll turn it in tomorrow and I won’t be late again.”
- Keep things simple and direct, rather than annoying your teacher with long, rambling excuses.
Is it OK to lie to your parents sometimes?
Lying to ANYONE is bad! But lying to your parents is the worst! You should give them the respect of telling them the truth. No matter how difficult you may think the outcome it will be, you may be surprised at their reaction.
How do you convince your parents to let you go to a party with alcohol?
You ask them politely. They may ask if the party will have a chaperone, depending on your age or if there will be alcohol or not. Understand their concerns such as supervision, and drugs/alcohol. Tell them who will be there and don’t lie to them.
How do you get your parents to say yes to a party?
Try the tips below and let me know how they work out!
- Ask with gratitude, show appreciation!
- Trade what you want for what you can do.
- Make them look good.
- Match funds.
- Earn credit, slowly.
- Be part of the solution, not the problem.
- Ask for delayed response.
- Stage your requests carefully.
What is the best excuse for not doing homework?
Top 10 homework excuses from students ranked
- I didn’t want to do it. This will teach you a lot about your student and/or child.
- Family pet ate it.
- Left it at school over the weekend.
- I don’t know where it is.
- I was gone when it was assigned.
- I’m sick.
- Blame the siblings.
- Don’t understand the assignment.
How do you not do your homework?
Ways to Get Away with Not Doing your Homework. To get away with not doing any homework and still have a chance to score an A, hire a professional ghostwriter, give excuses to ask for a re-take of the missed assignment, submit a late paper or defer the class altogether.