How do you IEEE reference a YouTube video?
Standard format for YouTube/Vimeo video citation “Title of video,” YouTube OR Vimeo, Date video uploaded, Year. [Video file]. Available: internet address of specific video. [Accessed: Month Day, Year].
How do you reference a film in MHRA?
Citing a Film in MHRA Referencing
- For films on physical media, include the format in square brackets (e.g. ‘[on DVD]’ or ‘[on Blu-ray]’) after the distributor and year.
- For streaming services, you’ll need to add the phrase ‘online film recording’, the name of the platform, a URL, and a date of access.
Which is the correct way to reference a YouTube video?
- Use the name of the account that uploaded the video as the author.
- Provide the specific date on which the video was uploaded.
- Italicize the title of the video.
- Include the description “[Video]” in square brackets after the title.
- Provide the site name (YouTube) and URL of the video.
How do I Harvard reference a YouTube video?
Referencing a YouTube video Harvard style in the reference list
- Username of the person posting the video.
- Year video posted (in round brackets)
- Title of video (in italics)
- Series title (only if the video is from a series)
- Online video (in square parentheses )
- Available at: URL.
- Accessed: date (in square parentheses )
How do you cite an IEE video?
Referencing elements to cite:
- [#] Reference number (matching the in-text citation number)
- Author(s) name(s)
- Title of the video tutorial, in italics.
- Abbreviated Month, Day and Year of Production.
- Accessed on: Month, Day, Year.
- [Streaming Video]
- Available from: Library Database that provided the streaming video.
How do I use IEEE referencing?
In the IEEE referencing style, a number [X] is inserted at the point in your writing where you cite another author’s work. At the end of your work, the full reference [X] of the work is provided. Citations and their corresponding references are provided in the order they appear throughout your writing.
How do you cite a primary source in MHRA?
When citing a source for the first time always reference in full. Subsequent footnotes of the same source should include the authors last name (where possible), volume number (if relevant) and page number/s.
What is MHRA referencing?
MHRA referencing is a style of referencing developed by the Modern Humanities Research Association. It is intended primarily for use in connection with books and journals published by the Association but is also used in a wider context by students.
How do you in-text cite a YouTube video?
The in-text citation should match the first element of the Works Cited (either the creator’s name, or a short version of the title)….Citing videos with the same creator and uploader.
|Format||“Title of Video.” Website, uploaded by Username, Day Month Year, URL.|
|In-text citation||(“First Look Inside”)|
Can you cite a YouTube video?
The general format for citing online videos in MLA style is as follows: “Title of video.” YouTube, uploaded by Screen Name, day month year, www.youtube.com/xxxxx. If the author of the video is not the same as the person who uploaded the video, your citation would be formatted as follows: Author last name, First Name.
How to cite an online video in MHRA referencing?
As with all sources in MHRA, you will need to cite any online videos you reference with a superscript number in the main text: These numbers each point to a footnote at the bottom of the relevant page, which is where you provide source information. The format here for an online video, including a YouTube video, is as follows:
Where can I buy the MHRA Style Guide?
MHRA referencing is a style of referencing developed by the Modern Humanities Research Association. It is intended primarily for use in connection with books and journals published by the Association but is also used in a wider context by students. The third edition of the MHRA Style Guide is available to purchase in bookshops and online.
When to include a footnote in a MHRA cite?
Footnotes are of key importance to the MHRA referencing style. You should insert footnote numbers in your text every time you quote or paraphrase another person’s words or ideas. When referring to a source for the first time, you need to provide the full details in the footnote.
How to cite a YouTube video for a citation?
To properly cite a video from YouTube, you must consider the following pieces of information: 1 Full name, username, or name of the company that posted the content 2 Title of the video 3 Title of the website (YouTube) 4 Publisher of the video 5 Date the video was posted 6 Length or duration of the video 7 URL or of the video