How do you say I agree in an email?
- I agree with you 100 percent.
- I couldn’t agree with you more.
- That’s so true.
- That’s for sure.
- (slang) Tell me about it!
- You’re absolutely right.
- That’s exactly how I feel.
How do I decline an unsolicited meeting request?
Try floating these options:
- “I’m flattered that you are interested in my input. I don’t believe I’m the best qualified on this topic.
- “Given that this is a decision-making meeting, I think it’s more appropriate to have my manager represent our team.”
- “Thanks for the invite to this meeting.
How do you decline an invitation professionally?
To decline an invitation in English, you can try these phrases:
- Sorry, I have other plans. I’ll definitely go next time!
- I wish I could make it, but I can’t. I have a test that day.
- I have something else going on that day, sorry!
- I’m really busy that week, so I can’t go. Can we hang out later?
How do you say no to a request?
4 different ways to say no that still make you likeable
- “Let me think about it.” This is a polite and professional way of asking for more time to consider the request.
- “The idea sounds great! It’s just that . . . ”
- “I can’t today.
- “I’m sorry, but I can’t.”
- 4 steps to back out of a commitment gracefully.
How do you politely refuse to meet someone?
Examples for Declining Meetings
- I can’t attend this meeting, but I’d like to chat with you about this.
- I know our schedules are all very busy.
- Apologies, but I’m not available for this meeting.
- I’m sorry I’m not available at the time you requested.
- I don’t think I’m the right person to attend this meeting.
Why is saying no difficult?
“Saying no stirs up intensely negative emotions—embarrassment and guilt,” says Bohns. To avoid those feelings, we often say yes even when it goes against our ethics. “We are socialized to feel responsible for the feelings and well-being of those around us,” says Julie de Azevedo Hanks, Ph.
What are other ways to say I agree?
Different Ways to Say I Agree
- I agree with you.
- We are of one mind.
- You can say that again.
- I could not agree with you more.
- That’s right.
- You took the words right out of my mouth.
What is another word for Disagree?
other words for disagree
What does saying no mean?
: to say that one will not accept or agree to something We requested more time, but she said no. —often + to She said no to our request. I never say no to dessert.
How do you say no nicely in a text?
Here are 10 ways for you to say ‘NO’ in a polite manner:
- I’m honoured but I can’t.
- I wish there were two of me.
- Sorry, I’m booked into something else right now.
- Sadly, I have something else.
- No, thank you but it sounds lovely, so next time.
- I’m not taking anything else right now.
How do you reject something nicely?
10 Advanced Ways To Refuse An Offer In English
- It’s very kind of you, but… Say this to show you appreciate the offer.
- I appreciate the offer, but … This is a little more formal than the first.
- It’s very tempting, but …
- I really shouldn’t.
- I can’t this time.
- It’s a great offer, but …
- Actually, I think I’m going to pass on it, if you don’t mind.
- Let me sleep on it.
How do you say not interested nicely?
How to Say “Not Interested” Nicely?
- Always affirm. Affirm how much it means that they invited us; acknowledge how much you admire them.
- Then say no. Then check in with yourself so you can clarify your no.
- End with thanks. Thank them for having thought of us, for reaching out, and encourage them in any way that feels kind.