How do you say thank you to a supportive friend?
Your friendship has rewarded me with love, understanding and support; thank you. I just wanted to write to let you know how much I appreciate the positive influence you’ve had on my life. Thank you for your concern and useful advice! I’ll be forever grateful.
How do you show gratitude and appreciation?
An Attitude of Gratitude: 10 Ways to Show Appreciation
- 1 . Say “please” and “thank you.”
- Catch someone doing something right. Pay attention to things going on around you and when something is going well, say so!
- Show genuine interest.
- Go to lunch or take a break.
- Give a small gift.
- One word: food.
- Create traditions.
- Celebrate successes.
How do you respond to her thanks?
29 Initial Responses To A Thank You
- You are welcome. This is the standard response to a person saying thank you.
- No problem! If you are answering via a text message, you might say to someone, “NP” for short.
- It was my pleasure.
- No worries!
- I’m happy that I was able to help!
- It was the least I could do!
How do you appreciate a good message?
- Thank you for being a great mentor in my life; you are the reason for my success!
- We appreciate your positive attitude, Continue with the same spirit!
- I am proud to have you on my team!
- Thank you for being the kind of friend, that I can always count on, I really appreciate you.
How do you respond back to an appreciation email?
Step 1. Acknowledge the appreciation.
- Thank you for your encouraging words.
- It is very thoughtful of you to appreciate my efforts and nominate me for the Employee of the year award.
- Thank you very much for recognizing my contribution to the team.
- I am humbled by your public appreciation for my work.
How do you say thank you for your family for support?
#1 I am so appreciative to have the loyal, supportive, and caring family that I do. Thank you for accepting me for who I am and where I am at right now. It is a huge source of comfort to know how much I am genuinely loved. #2 My family is a priceless gift, greater than anything I can imagine.
How say thank you for comment?
- Thanks again for your thoughtfulness.
- I appreciate your taking the time to write.
- Thank you for your note, and best wishes.
- Thanks once more for your vote of confidence.
- Thank you for your kind comments.
- Thank again for your kind letter.
- You are a real gem, Suzanne.
How do you thank someone for emotional support?
12I just wanted to say thank you for your help and support when most of my friends turned their back on me. You are one in a million! 13Your strength and support are really what got me through this difficult time. Thank you for your words of encouragement and your friendship.
How do you acknowledge boss appreciation?
Sample thank you note to the boss for recognition or appreciation
- Thank you for appreciating me!
- Thank you for sharing with me that you are pleased with the work I have done for [project].
- I am grateful for your kind words of appreciation.
How do you respond to a thank you email to your boss?
Some appropriate responses would be:
- “My pleasure.”
- “Don’t mention it.”
- “You’re [most] welcome.”
- “I’m glad I could help/be of help.”
- “Oh [no], thank you! Always at your service.”
- “It was not a problem at all. [I’m] glad I could be of assistance.”
How do you say special thanks to a special person?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”