How do you use wholeheartedly?
- This is a sentiment I wholeheartedly agree with.
- I wholeheartedly approve of his actions.
- I subscribe wholeheartedly to this theory.
- I can endorse their opinion wholeheartedly.
- She threw herself wholeheartedly into her work.
- That’s exactly right.
- I wholeheartedly endorse his remarks.
What is the definition of insincere?
: not sincere : hypocritical.
What is another word for sidetrack?
What is another word for sidetrack?
What does totally mean?
in a total manner
How do you use totally?
Totally sentence example
- We’ll totally load up.
- These feelings were totally foreign and unwelcome.
- Totally absent was any mention of Julie O’Malley.
- It’s totally not fair.
- “When you see your room, you’ll totally feel better,” he said, and held out his arm.
What does utterly in love mean?
If a person is described as. He is utterly in love with that girl. he is completely in love with that girl. it usually means they are blind, all consumed, and may not listen to reason especially if someone is trying to warn them. “Utter” does not express the timeless dimension only the “focused” dimension.
How do you stop someone from manipulating you?
8 Simple Ways to Avoid Being Manipulated
- Know your fundamental human rights.
- Keep your distance.
- Avoid Personalization and Self-Blame.
- Put the Focus on Them by Asking Probing Questions.
- Use Time to Your Advantage.
- Know How To Say “No”―Diplomatically But Firmly.
- Set consequences.
- Confront Bullies, Safely.
What does sidetrack mean?
transitive verb. 1 : to shunt aside (as to a railroad siding) 2a : to turn aside from a purpose : deflect.
How do you outsmart a manipulative person?
How To Outsmart A Master Manipulator
- Avoid contact with a master manipulator.
- Say no to being manipulated.
- Ignore the would be manipulator.
- Set personal boundaries.
- Set goals and you will notice if someone tries to manipulate you away from them.
- Assume responsibility for what you do.
- Keep track of everything you are involved in.
What is another word for wholeheartedly?
Some common synonyms of wholehearted are heartfelt, hearty, sincere, and unfeigned. While all these words mean “genuine in feeling,” wholehearted suggests sincerity and earnest devotion without reservation or misgiving.
What does undisputedly mean?
: not questioned or disputed an undisputed theory the undisputed king.
What does wholeheartedly mean?
1 : completely and sincerely devoted, determined, or enthusiastic a wholehearted student of social problems. 2 : marked by complete earnest commitment : free from all reserve or hesitation gave the proposal wholehearted approval.
What type of word is wholeheartedly?
wholeheartedly adverb – Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com.
What is it called when someone believes everything?
Credulous comes from the 16th-century Latin credulus, or “easily believes.” A synonym for credulous is gullible, and both terms describe a person who accepts something willingly without a lot of supporting facts. Calling someone credulous can imply that the person is naive and simple.
What means utterly?
: to an absolute or extreme degree : to the full extent : in an utter manner : absolutely, entirely, totally Just when you’re expecting to hear something trite or ordinary, Rich invents a tasty, utterly charming piece of ear candy.—
What is a gullible person called?
other words for gullible person dupe. easy mark. greenhorn. gull. innocent.
What does I love you wholeheartedly mean?
Essentially, to love someone wholeheartedly means to love them without condition or reservation. It ideally means to love with all of your heart. To give yourself completely to them. One of the mistakes women make in relationships that keep us from giving ourselves freely to someone is holding onto past experiences.
Is totally a real word?
definitely; absolutely (used to express complete agreement or strong affirmation): Yes, totally, he should apologize to you!