How do you write a module pool program in SAP ABAP?
Module Pool Program
- Step-1. Go to SE80.
- Step -3. Un check the check box and Click Yes button.
- Step-4. Select Module Pool From the Type and Click on Save button.
- Step-7. Create A screen – right click on Program Name ->Create->Screen.
- Step-8. Give Screen number – 9000 & click on Yes Button.
How do you create a module in pool program?
To execute a module pool program we need to create a t-code, to create a t-code right click on program name, create, transaction. Provide a T-code name, short text and enter. Provide program name, screen number, save. Now T-code is created, execute the T-code and test.
How do you create a Tabtrip in module pool program?
Create a TABSTRIP in Module Pool Programming to Display Data.
- Step 1: Go to SE80, select “Program” from the dropdown list and enter the name of the Module Pool Programming.
- Step 2: A pop-up will rise and ask you to create it.
- Step 3: Another Pop will come out to ask you to enter the name of the module pool program.
How do you debug a module pool program in ABAP?
Debugging Popup Screen in ABAP
- Create a notepad file with below details : [FUNCTION]
- Now open the popup screen which you want to debug.
- Now drag and drop debug.
- Now you can easily activate debugging screen in ABAP on the modal popup SAP screen.
How do you create a push button in module pool ABAP?
Create the push button from the toolbox. Select the pushbutton, drag and drop the button onto the screen. Create the other required buttons in the same procedure mentioned above and assign the name, text, and function code for each one. After creating the screen click on save check and activate.
What is PF status in module pool programming?
PF-STATUS is used to set the GUI Status of a screen, ie you can control the options on your menu bar, application toolbar, the function keys assigned to various options etc.
What is tabstrip in module pool programming?
A tabstrip control is a screen element that is made up of multiple tab pages. Every tab page contains a one line tab title associated with a function code and which can be used to select the tab page by clicking once.
How do you use Tabtrip in module pool?
Tab Strip In Module Pool
- Create a Module Pool program (Type ‘M’ ).
- Provide the screen number ‘0001’ and click on the continue button.
- Provide a short description and select Normal screen and then click on the Layout Button.
- Create an Input field and a Box by selecting appropriate screen elements from the left column.
How do I debug a popup?
This is simple – follow the below steps:
- Open Notepad and add the following (just copy and paste): [FUNCTION] Command=/H.
- Save the notepad file as “debug.
- When the pop up appears, drag the file from your file directory on to the popup to activate debugging.
How do you debug a pop up screen?
In order to debug a popup follow these steps:
- Create a file with notepad, the content of the file must be: debug.bat.
- Save the file as debug.
- Drag and drop this file to the SAP Popup : Do that before clicking the action (validation or closing the popup ).
- you should have “Debugging Switched On” :
How do you hide the push button on a module pool?
- Go to SE80, create sample module pool program.
- Create screen with two radio buttons and desired fields as below.
- When user clicks the Header radio button, we want to hide the Billing item text and I/O field.
- Double click on billing document text field; screen painter attribute window will appear.
What is module pool program?
A module pool is a collection of screens, flow logic, menu bars and ABAP code that you use to build an application. Typically the transaction code that calls the application will refer to the module pool and the initial screen number.
How to create a module pool in SAP NetWeaver?
With each, application toolbar item, a text and a function key can be associated. Double click on the application toolbar items one by one, above popup will appear. Choose “Static text” radio button and click OK. Following popup will appear. Enter function text and icon etc.. Click OK. Save and your program’s status will be created.
How to add module pool program in Hana?
Open a new session & put the T-code of the program in the Command field and press Enter. Step-21. Fill the 2 input field with some valid values and then press ADD button. Find the Result. What do you think?
When is Pai executed in a module pool?
IT is worth to notice here that Module pool programs have 2 type of Modules called PBO Module and PAI Module. PBO is executed before the output can be displayed to the user. PAI is executed after the user has entered input and interacted with the Screen.