How do you write the Williams?
The Associated Press Stylebook recommends just an apostrophe: It’s Tennessee Williams’ best play. But most other authorities endorse ‘s: Williams’s. Williams’s means “belonging to Williams.” It is not the plural form of Williams. People’s names become plural the way most other words do.
How can I get a scholarship to MIT?
MIT Scholarships- How to Apply?
- Step 1: Apply for MIT admission.
- Step 2: Visit the MIT website.
- Step 3: Go through instructions for ‘International Applicants’
- Step 4: Register.
- Step 5: Attach the necessary documents.
- Step 6: Submit the application.
- Documents required for MIT admission:
What should I do in highschool to get into MIT?
Preparing for MIT: What to do in high school
- One year of high school physics.
- One year of high school chemistry.
- One year of high school biology.
- Math, through calculus.
- Two years of a foreign language.
- Four years of English.
- Two years of history and/or social sciences.
What is MIT known for?
While MIT is perhaps best known for its programs in engineering and the physical sciences, other areas—notably economics, political science, urban studies, linguistics, and philosophy—are also strong. Admission is extremely competitive, and undergraduate students are often able to pursue their own original research.
Is Williams College Safe?
Williams College reported 141 safety-related incidents involving students while on campus in 2019. Of the 3,990 colleges and universities that reported crime and safety data, 3,493 of them reported fewer incidents than this. Based on a student body of 2,149 that works out to about 65.61 reports per thousand students.
Is Williams better than Harvard?
Williams Tops Forbes College Rankings, While Harvard Moves To Seventh Best In The Country.