What are movies that make you think called?
Here are some of their best answers.
- Requiem for a Dream (2000) Artisan Entertainment.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) Focus Features.
- Predestination (2014) Pinnacle Films.
- Being John Malkovich (1999) USA Films.
- Life of Pi (2012) 20th Century Fox.
- Donnie Darko (2001)
- Contagion (2011)
- The Karate Kid (2010)
Why are movies important to our culture?
Movies affect many of us powerfully because the combined impact of images, music, dialogue, lighting, sound and special effects can elicit deep feelings and help us reflect on our lives. They can help us to better understand our own lives, the lives of those around us and even how our society and culture operate.
What influence does cinema have on society?
A. 1 Cinema has a positive impact on society as it helps us in connecting to people of other cultures. It reflects the issues of society and makes us familiar with them. Moreover, it also makes us more aware and helps to improvise in emergency situations.
What are the purpose of films?
Films are cultural artifacts created by specific cultures. They reflect those cultures, and, in turn, affect them. Film is considered to be an important art form, a source of popular entertainment, and a powerful medium for educating—or indoctrinating—citizens.
What is the smartest movie?
15 Most Intelligent Movies Ever Made
- Primer. ‘Primer’ is not just a film; it is an elaborate science puzzle.
- 2001: Space Odyssey.
- Mulholland Drive.
- The Matrix.
- Donnie Darko.
- Upstream Color.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
What increases your IQ?
Here are some activities you can do to improve various areas of your intelligence, from reasoning and planning to problem-solving and more.
- Memory activities.
- Executive control activities.
- Visuospatial reasoning activities.
- Relational skills.
- Musical instruments.
- New languages.
- Frequent reading.
- Continued education.