What is central excise registration form a 1?
1) This Application Form should be used for applying for Registration as also for informing any corrections/ changes in the information, subsequent to Registration. Any change in the information subsequent to Registration, except those under Part IV, must be brought to the notice of the Central Excise Department.
How do I register for central excise?
- Central Excise.
- Procedure of obtaining registration.
- Grant of registration.
- Stage of filing application for registration.
- Validity of registration certificate.
- Transferabilityof registration certificate.
- Requirement of amendment in registration certificate.
- Requirement of exhibition of registration certificate.
How is central excise Tariff arranged?
The present Central Excise Tariff Act, 1985 (5 of 1986) was enacted with effect from 28.02. In the new tariff the arrangement of the various Chapters and Headings is on the pattern of the International Harmonised System of Nomenclature (H.S.N.).
How can I register my service tax number online?
Service Tax Registration Procedure
- Visit the official website of ACES.
- Select option as Service Tax.
- Once you select new user option, you will be redirected to the registration page.
- Details like the name of the unit, designation, phone number should be provided by the assesse to get him/her registered.
How can I know my service tax number through PAN card?
The Service Tax Code Number is a 15-digit code, based largely on the PAN number of the assessee….How to Understand Service Tax Number Structure
- Digits 1 to 10 will be the PAN or TAN Number.
- Digits 11 and 12 will be XM.
- Digits 13 to 15 will be the number of registrations issued against that PAN or TAN, starting with 001.
What is the procedure for obtaining registration?
Is excise duty a direct or indirect tax?
An indirect tax paid to the Government of India by producers of goods, excise duty is the opposite of Customs duty in that it applies to goods manufactured domestically in the country, while Customs is levied on those coming from outside of the country.