What is the easiest security certification to get?
6 Easiest InfoSec Certifications
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Security Fundamentals.
- CompTIA Security+
- ISACA CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate.
- Check Point CCSA R77/R80.
- (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- White Hat Hacking.
- 7 Common Network Issues and How to Resolve Them Fast.
What are some easy jobs that pay well?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
How much does the Security+ exam cost?
In addition, the Security+ credential complies with the standards for ISO 17024. The Security+ credential requires a single exam, currently priced at $339. (Discounts may apply to employees of CompTIA member companies and full-time students.) Training is available but not required.
What jobs pay 150k a year?
The following jobs pay $150,000 a year or more:
- Midwife. National average salary: $99,101 per year.
- Chief executive officer (CEO) National average salary: $110,137 per year.
- Corporate controller. National average salary: $115,476 per year.
- Corporate counsel.
- Data scientist.
- Data warehouse architect.
How many questions is the Security+?
How long should you study for Security+?
30 to 45 days
Is Security+ exam hard?
It’s a tough exam. I scheduled it and went through with taking it even though I didn’t necessarily think I was ready. If you’ve covered the objectives and material and taken plenty of practice questions, you will be about as ready as you can be.