What is the objective of information technology?
The intent of the Information Technology program is to produce graduates who are able to achieve the following objectives: Developed a product or process by applying knowledge of programming, web, database, human computer interaction, networking and security tools.
What are strategic goals and objectives?
Strategic goals are the specific financial and non-financial objectives and results a company aims to achieve over a specific period of time, usually the next three to five years. Strategic goals are important because they: Drive priority setting, resource allocation, capability requirements and budgeting activities.
What are the objectives of an Organisation?
Some of the multiple objectives of business organisation are economic objectives (profit maximisation, high productivity, optimum allocation of resources, customer creation, innovation), organic objectives (effective utilisation of manpower, development of human resource, participation in management, training and …
What are the objectives goals and ethics for an Organisation?
Setting ethical objectives is the process by which organisations apply ethical values to their targets and the actions by which they will achieve them. These ethical values should cover all the actions of the organisation from tactical to strategic.
What are the four characteristics of an effective goal?
Goals must be challenging, focused, measurable and relevant.
- Goals Must Be Challenging in Order to Be Motivating.
- Goals Must Be Focused and Not Overwhelming.
- Goals Must Be Objective and Measurable.
- Goals Must Be Updated and Kept Relevant Throughout the Year.
What are the strategic goals of an organization?
Examples of strategic goals for finance:
- Create and launch new product(s)
- Increase customer conversion.
- Become market leader.
- Sales: Company’s sales growth/Market sales Growth -> must be >1.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Gain market position.
- Explore new customer segments.
- Increase revenues.
What are the characteristics of good strategic objectives?
Top 10 Attributes Of Successful Strategic Plans
- Objective situational and stakeholder analysis.
- Clarity of purpose and realistic goals.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strategies that underscore your values and play to your organizational strengths.
- Understanding your culture.
- Unwavering discipline.
What are organizational goals and objectives?
Organizational goals are strategic objectives that a company’s management establishes to outline expected outcomes and guide employees’ efforts.
What are the five objectives of a business?
Business Objectives: 5 Most Important Objectives of Business
- Five most important objectives of business may be classified are as follows: 1.
- (i) Profit Earning:
- (a) Creation of customers:
- (b) Regular innovations:
- (c) Best possible use of resources:
- (i) Production and Supply of Quality Goods and Services:
- (ii) Adoption of Fair Trade Practices: