Why do you live for?
We live because there are people who love us, and people we love back. We live because we want to find out things, and learn, and become able to do things that we would like to do. We live because others want us to, and we want them to live along with us. We live because we have hope, and want to see what happens next.
Do good to them that hate you?
In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; For a collection of other versions see Bible Hub Matthew 5:44.
What is the golden rule of success?
When the opportunity comes, try the right place and at the right time. Work-based on results. This is the biggest rule to be successful in your life and career. If you follow it then nobody can stop you from being successful.
What are some ways to change the world?
10 ways you can change the world today
- Spend your consumer dollar wisely.
- Know who’s looking after your money (and what they’re doing with it)
- Give a percentage of your income to charity every year.
- Give blood (and your organs, when you’re done with them)
- Avoid that #NewLandfillFeeling.
- Use the interwebz for good.
Does turning the other cheek work?
The tactic of ‘turning the other cheek’ can work only if the other person has the capacity for conscience. It will not work when sadistic, crazed or hate-filled people are actually intent on injuring or killing us regardless of our behavior.
What does God say about turning the other cheek?
In the Gospel of Matthew chapter 5, an alternative for “an eye for an eye” is given by Jesus: ³⁸You have heard that it was said, “An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.” ³⁹But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
How can I change myself in a month?
The 20 Simplest Habits to Transform Your Life in Just One Month
- Learn to honor the power of downtime.
- Take up meal planning.
- Start a journaling practice.
- Reassess your sleep needs and habits.
- Get outside every day.
- Set up a social circle.
- Respect the way you feel.
- Learn to be curious again.
How can I live successfully?
16 Simple Rules to Live by for a Successful And Fulfilling Life
- Believe in Yourself , but Be Aware of Your Limitations.
- De-clutter and Simplify.
- Use Everything in Moderation.
- Keep Things in Perspective.
- Treat Others How They Want to Be Treated.
- Family First.
- Pay Attention to the Moment.
- Have a Positive Mindset.